Allen introduces the New MP (Mechanical Pro) Series Riders
The new Allen MP series which includes MP215, MP235 and MP315 appears as a totally redesigned version of the MP205, MP215 and MP305 Mechanical Drive Riding Trowels.
The new machines are an entry level riding trowel with the features found in our larger riders. The higher horsepower gasoline engine and heavy-duty drive train is packed in an easy-to-service frame. The Standard-Duty Gearboxes and four-bladed rotors are proven performers in the field. The MP series is now equipped with a Torque Converter Clutch which gives the operator full variable speed control of the rotors. The updated MP series is one of the latest additions to Allen's Riders family which is launched for 2011.
The new MP standard features include the following:
- Unified design of the machines in the series, including chassis, engine, torque converter clutch , etc.
- Stronger gasoline engine Honda GX690 (688 cc) air-cooled, approximately 26 hp
- Torque converter clutch which allows to obtain higher torque on rotors at start moment and higher RPMs while troweling (up to 145 rpm) as well as smooth RPM control
- Updated gear-box suspension
- Adjusting control levelers which allows operator to set-up a right steering sensitivity
- 4 lights, 2 in front and 2 behind
- Output power 12 Volts
- Electric powered spray system
- Folding seat and removable panels for easy access to engine and transmission
- 4 lifting holes on the frame
- Bracket on the frame for a hand trowel
- Improved design of the document compartment, as well as fuel and water tanks