New Lindec® LC900H
The new Lindec® LC900H rider with hydraulic control, which provides an ergonomic advantage, has a powerful 26 Hp Honda gasoline engine that drives dual 4-blade or 5-blade rotors (optional) to a rotor top speed of 170 rpm. Alternatively soft or quick hydraulic steering.
The new Lindec® LC900H rider have new and better features such as: fold-up protection rings, protection for fuel, water tank and fuel tap etc.
The machine is CE certified and complies with all safety requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/EC and AFS 2008:3.
|Rotor ⌀ blade||91 cm|
|Rotor Rpm||170 varv/min|
|Fuel tank||23 liter|
|Water tank||23 liter|
|Additional LED lights||#LC900250|
- Hydraulic steering
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders and hoses
- 26 Hp Honda engine (GX690)
- Tank and fuel tank cover
- Fold-up protective rings for faster blade changes and enable less space during transport.
- Torque converter/Tourque Converter coupling
- Specially designed spider arms that have a seal to prevent concrete and concrete water from entering into the spider cross for reduced required maintenance.
- U-Joint shafts with extra seals for best durability and easier steering.
- Folding up seat frame for easy access to engine, clutch and drive shafts.
- Four adjustable LED lights with the option to supplement with extras.
- High speed rotor (170 rpm) for superior results.
- Electrical main switch
- Two adjustable hand trowel holders
- Waterproof electrical connectors
- Counter of engine speed and hours
- Spray system
- Central lifting points including lifting straps
- Document box (service manual)
- Cup holder / Adjustable chair
- Engine oil monitor / 12 V outlet
- CE approved