Lithurin® Dens is an impregnator that makes the concrete surface denser. Lithurin® Dens is water-based and does not change the concrete’s colour, penetrates deeper and reacts evenly in the concrete, which increases resistance to abrasion. The surface becomes a part of the structure with no cracking, flaking or scaling. A one-off application provides long-term protection. Lithurin® is approved for use on concrete floors within the food industry and is partially water-repellent, anti-slip and makes cleaning easier.
Area of application
1 x Lithurin® Dens: as a concrete densifier when diamond grinding. To be applied before polishing. Increases the gloss and depth of the polishing.
1 x Lithurin® Dens: as a sealer for self leveling mortar.
1 x Lithurin® Dens: as a concrete densifier after Lithurin® Hard, on course surfaces outdoors for increased durability/abrasion resistance.
1 x Lithurin® Dens: instead of Lithurin® Seal on surfaces indoors that are going to be sprinkled with water, e.g. washing facilities or surfaces that will be cleaned with highpressure washing.
Environmental benefits Lithurin® Dens
• Max. VOC less than 10 g/l
• Eliminates dusting from concrete, which produces better air quality
Benefits Lithurin® Dens
• Maximum durability
• Neutralises calcium deposits
• No flush cleaning
• Durable – a one-off application provides long-term protection
• Fast drying time – dry after 30 minutes, at a temp. of +15-18 °C
• Can be used on new or existing concrete. Water-repellent effect
• Soft brush or mop
• Low-pressure sprayer, mechanical sprayer or watering can with spray-nozzle
Requirements for treatment with Lithurin® Dens
• Min. temp. of +5 °C on the concrete surface (equivalent to an air temp. of +10 °C)
• The surface must be free of contaminants
• In treatment of old floors, the surface must be grinded clean before application
• Lithurin® Dens must dry before any Lithurin® Seal is applied