Lithurin® DENS is an impregnator which densifies the concrete surface, i.e. makes the concrete surface denser. Lithurin® Dens is water-based and does not change the concrete’s colour, penetrates deeper and reacts evenly in the concrete, which increases resistance to abrasion. The surface becomes a part of the structure with no cracking, flaking or scaling. A one-off application which facilitates cleaning and provides longterm protection. Lithurin® DENS is emissions tested: result (Indoor Air Comfort Gold).
Area of application
- Densification of concrete surfaces indoors and outdoors.
- Used as dust binder/sealant in wet environments.
- Used as dust binder/sealant in products modified with plastic such as mortars.
- Densifies the surface prior to diamond polishing.
Environmental benefits Lithurin® Dens
- Indoor Air Comfort Gold.
Benefits Lithurin® Dens
- Neutralises calcium deposits.
- Durable – a one-off application provides long-term protection.
- Fast drying time – dry after 30 minutes, at a temp. of +15-18°.
- Can be used on new or existing concrete.
- Low-pressure sprayer.
- Fine mop ”Lindec mop”
Requirements for treatment with Lithurin® Dens
- Min. temp. of +5 °C on the concrete surface (equivalent to an air temp. of +10 °C)
- The surface must be free of contaminants
- In treatment of old floors, the surface must be grinded clean before application