Lithurin® SEAL is an impregnator that seals the concrete surface (dust-binding). Lithurin® SEAL is water-based and does not change the concrete’s colour. Lithurin® SEAL penetrates in and seals the surface evenly in the concrete, which produces less friction. The surface becomes a part of the structure with no cracking, flaking or scaling. The application is partially liquid repellent, facilitates cleaning and provides long-term protection. Lithurin® SEAL is emissions tested: result (Indoor Air Comfort Gold).
Area of application
- Sealing of concrete surfaces indoors.
- Dust binder. Lower friction and higher abrasion resistance
- Lithurin® SEAL in combination with Lithurin® HARD increases abrasion resistance by up to 20 times
Environmental benefits Lithurin® Seal
- Indoor Air Comfort Gold.
Benefits Lithurin® Seal
- Maximum seal.
- Restricts penetration of liquid.
- Durable – a one-off application provides long-term protection.
- Fast drying time – dry after 40 minutes, at a temp. of +15-18°.
- Can be used on new or existing concrete
- Low-pressure sprayer.
- Fine mop ”Lindec mop”
Requirements for treatment with Lithurin® Seal
- Min. temp +5° on the surface of the concrete (equivalent to an air temp. of +10°).
- The surface must be free of contaminants.
- In treatment of old floors, the surface must be grinded clean before application.