Lithurin® Hard is a deeply penetrating fluid hardener that reacts and strengthens the structure of concrete surfaces. Lithurin® HARD is an impregnator, does not form a surface film and hardens the concrete surface. Lithurin® Hard is water-based and does not change the concrete’s colour. The concrete becomes more resistant to abrasion. A one-off application provides long-term protection. Lithurin® HARD is emissions tested: result (Indoor Air Comfort Gold.)
Area of application
- Hardening of concrete surfaces indoors and outdoors
- Used in combination with Lithurin® DENS, SEAL, PROTEC.
- Hardens the concrete surface prior to diamond grinding.
Environmental benefits Lithurin® Hard
- Indoor Air Comfort Gold.
Benefits Lithurin® Hard
- Maximises abrasive resistance for the concrete surface.
- Durable – a one-off application provides long-term protection against abrasion.
- Fast drying time – dry after 30 minutes, at a temp. of +15-18°.
- Can be used on new or existing concrete.
- Low-pressure sprayer.
- LC Rider Pad 320.
- Combi scouring machine/wet vacuum cleaner.
Requirements for treatment with Lithurin® Hard
- Min. temp +5° on the surface of the concrete (equivalent to an air temp. of +10°).
- The surface must be free of contaminants.
- In treatment of old floors, the surface must be grinded clean before application.