Lithurin® PROTEC is an impregnator that makes the concrete surface liquid repellent. Lithurin® PROTEC is water-based and does not change the concrete’s colour. Lithurin® PROTEC penetrates the surface layer and binds it. The surface becomes a part of the structure with no flaking or scaling. A one-off application is anti-slip, facilitates cleaning and provides long-term protection. Lithurin® PROTEC is emissions tested: result (Indoor Air Comfort Gold).
Area of application
- Stain protection for concrete surfaces indoors and outdoors.
Environmental benefits Lithurin® PROTEC
- Indoor Air Comfort Gold.
Benefits Lithurin® PROTEC
- Dissolves calcium deposits.
- Durable – a one-off application provides long-term protection.
- Fast drying time – dry after 40 minutes, at a temp. of +15-18°.
- Can be used on new or existing concrete.
- Low-pressure sprayer.
- Fine mop ”Lindec mop”
Requirements for treatment with Lithurin® PROTEC
- The surface must be pre-treated with Lithurin® DENS or SEAL.
- Min. temp +5° on the surface of the concrete (equivalent to an air temp. of +10°).
- The surface must be free of contaminants.
- In treatment of old floors, the surface must be grinded clean before application.